We have following solutions in our offer:
For the pH measurements:
Solutions for the pH electrode calibration
In order to eliminate the error of the electrode, it is periodically calibrated in standard or buffer solutions.
The "standard" term may be meet as a name of:
1. Solution with defined pH value offered for pH electrodes calibration.
2. As a standard solution offered for pH electrodes calibration, made according to international NIST norms and recommended, in most countries by their National Offices of Measures.
The buffer solutions with the certified pH values and high accuracy may be made of different compounds and the NIST standards have be strictly compliant with the norms and made of the specified compounds.
It should be emphasized that all companies provide a time warranty for a closed, unopened solution. After opening and using it may loose its declared pH value, what is connected with the influence of the gases from the environment, influence of the contaminations brought on the electrode and appearance of the bacteria, despite the addition of stabilizing ingredients.
- high accuracy pH buffer solutions for the pH electrodes calibration. Values: 4.00, 7.00, 9.00 or 10 pH - available in 100 ml and 250 ml bottles.
- KCl saturated solution 100 ml or 250ml, for refilling and storing the pH electrodes,
- lithium chloride solution for the EPS-3Li electrodes - 100 ml,
- KCl gel electrolyte for the IONODE IJ44, GPX-105S or ERH-11S electrodes - 100 ml.
For the redox potential measurements:
- solution for checking the correctness of the REDOX electrode indications, 220 mV – 100 ml.
For the conductivity measurements:
- conductivity controlling solutions: 147 uS/cm; 1.41 mS/cm, 12.90 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm - 100 ml.
For the oxygen measurements:
- special electrolyte for the oxygen sensors: COG-1, COG-2, GO-105 - 100 ml or 250 ml,
- sodium sulphite powder for preparing 0% solution for oxygen sensors calibration.