- The 804 models enables measurements and controlling in 1 to 4 points.
- Possibility of measurement and controlling of 4 different functions or this same function but in 4 different places.
- The device is designed for continuous work.
- Large, graphic display, showing results of all the measured functions.
- Outputs: 4 relays controlling 4 different points (on / off, alarm in a point or in a range).
- Isolated digital: RS-485, MODBUS (ASCII and RTU).
- Isolated current outputs: 0 ÷ 20 or 4 ÷20 mA.
- The meter is equipped with the real time clock with date.
- Powered with standard 230 V voltage, which is galvanically isolated from the input clamps.
- Optionally different power supply voltage: 110/230/24 V AC, 12 – 24 V DC.
- Low power voltage signalisation.
- It is possible to connect a remote panel (keyboard with display), which enables controlling the device from up to 1 km distance.
- Possibility of the data radio transmission from the measuring head to the controller.
INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLERS - SERIES 804
Choose the model:
|- controllers for continuous measurements of 1 function and temperature.|
|- easy in use meter for continuous measurement of pH, conductivity and temperature, no controlling option.|
|- controller with more developed range of additional features, measurement of 1 function and temperature.|
|- accessories for meters|
Each next series is more developed, has a better accuracy and more additional features.