WATERPROOF THERMO / HYGROMETER PWT-411
PWT-411 is used for accurate relative air humidity and temperature measurements and dew point determining, what enables deciding whether painting the surface is advisable in existing conditions. The measurement is made with a sensor of high accuracy connected with a meter by a cable.
- Large easy to read LCD display enables simultaneous readout of the measuring function and temperature value, and after choosing, the dew point temperature or its value relatively to the environment temperature.
- The meter is factory calibrated.
- „HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Two power sources, a battery and a power adapter (optional) enable measurements in the field and long lasting work in the laboratory.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- Memory of 50 results.
- The sensor can't be used for measurements in a dusty atmosphere, chambers with chemical, fat, or oil fumes or in presence of aggressive gases.
- Waterproof housing IP-66.
- Warranty 24 months.
|Range||0 ÷ 100 % RH*||-40.0 ÷ 70.0 °C|
|Resolution||0.1 % RH||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||
10 ÷ 90 % RH ±2 % **
beyond this range ±4 % **
|Reaction time: t90||< 10 s||< 8 s|
|Hysteresis||< 1 % RH||-|
|Long term drift||0.5 % RH / rok||-|
|Temperature range of dew point||-199.9 ÷ 70.0 °C|
|Power supply||battery 9V, adapter 12V / 100 mA (option)|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||Condensation of water on the sensor requires drying, wet sensor has wrong indications.|
|**||The accuracy with the temperature sensor.|