WATERPROOF THERMO / HYGROMETER PWT-401
PWT-401 measures relative humidity, air temperature, air pressure, enables surface temperature measurement and determines the dew point, what enables deciding whether painting the surface is advisable in existing conditions.
- The measurement is made with a good quality humidity sensor.
- The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display with simultaneous readout of the RH and the temperature value.
- The meter additionally determines the dew point.
- In the standard set a temperature sensor for surface measurement is provided.
- It is possible to choose a relative dew point temperature measurement in relation to the surface temperature.
- Enables also the atmospheric pressure measurement.
- The meter is factory calibrated.
- User's calibration possible in 2 points: 33 % RH and 75 % RH.
- The meter is equipped with an easy-to-read backlit LCD with brightness control.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- PWT-401 has internal clock with date.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector.
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series with set time interval or singly with temperature, time and date.
- Waterproof housing - IP-66.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB - micro USB cable.
- Auto switch off function, with time set by the user, to protect the batteries against discharging.
- 24 months of warranty, quick warranty and after warranty service.
- Competitive price.
The sensor can't be used for measurements in dusty atmosphere or in presence of agressive gases. TECHNICAL DATA
|Range||0 ÷ 100 % RH*||-40.0 ÷ 70.0 °C||800 ÷ 1100 hPa|
|Resolution||0.1 or 1 % RH||0.1 °C||1 hPa|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||
10 ÷ 90 % RH ±1.8 % **
beyond this range ±4 % **
|±0.8 °C**||±2 hPa**|
|Reaction time t90||< 10 s||< 8 s||-|
|Hysteresis||< 1 % RH||-||-|
|Long-term sensor drift||0.5 % RH / year||-||-|
|Surface temp. measuring range||-50.0 ÷ 100.0 °C|
|Dew point temperature range||-199.9 ÷ 70.0 °C|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V / 1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||Condensation of water on the sensor requires drying, wet sensor has wrong indications.|
|**||The accuracy with the temperature sensor.|