WATERPROOF THERMO / HYGROMETER PWT-105
PWT-105 is used for accurate relative air humidity and temperature measurements.
- The measurement is made with a high accuracy sensor.
- The meter additionally determines the dew point.
- Minimised size, good accuracy.
- It is possible to choose head with the following humidity sensors: GH-105 with a humidity sensor, without cable, GH-105k with a humidity sensor and a cable, GH-105p with a humidity sensor and connector for a surface temperature probe added – comparing the surface temperature with the dew point enables to decide whether painting on the surface in existing conditions is advisable.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- Waterproof housing - IP-67.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- The meter is factory calibrated.
|Range||0 ÷ 100 RH*||-40 ÷ 70 °C|
|Resolution||0.1 RH||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||
0 ÷ 90 RH ±3 % **
beyond this range ±4 % **
|Reaction time 90||< 10 s||< 8 s|
|Hysteresis||< 1 % RH||-|
|Long-term sensor drift||0.5 % RH / year||-|
|Surface temp. measuring range||-50.0 ÷ 100 °C|
|Dew point temperature range||-199.9 ÷ 70 °C|
|Power||batteries 3 x LR44|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 152, φ = 26|
|*||Condensation of water on the sensor requires drying, wet sensor has wrong indications.|
|**||The accuracy with the temperature sensor.|