WATERPROOF THERMOMETER PT-411
Waterproof thermometer, enables accurate temperature measurements.
- Replaceable temperature probes.
- The applied temperature probe is CT2S-121 with Pt-1000S resistor of higher accuracy.
- Depending on the requirements different kinds of sensor handle and cable length available.
- The end of the probe may be flat or sharp.
- The sharp-ended probes may be additionally equipped with a special handle for beating into harder substances.
- The probes are made of stainless steel pipes, 3 mm in diameter.
- Probes are offered with silicon cables resistant up to 250 °C or silicone cables in protective steel braid.
- The meter may be additionally calibrated by the user, by entering digital parameters of the sensor.
- “HOLD” function freezes the result on the display.
- The meter is powered with a battery or power adapter (optionally) what enables work in the field or long-lasting measurements in the laboratory.
- Automatic switch off function protects the battery against discharging.
- Long-lasting work on 1 battery.
- Memory of 50 results.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- pipe made of stainless steel - OH18N9.
- Dimensions: L= 120 mm , Φ = 3 mm
- Standard handle made of polyamide with 45 mm length and temperature resistance up to 200 °C.
- Standard cable length: 1m.
|Range||-70 ÷ 400 °C|
In range -70.0 ÷ 199.9 °C: 0.1 °C,
above 199.9°C: 1 °C
-70 ÷ 0.0 °C
0.0 ÷ 9.99 °C
100 ÷ 199.9 °C
200 ÷ 400 °C
|Weight / Dimensions||180 g / L = 149mm; W = 82 mm; H = 22|
|Power||9 V battery, 12 V / 100 mA power adapter (option)|
|*||Acuracy of the meter with the probe.|