WATERPROOF PRECISE THERMOMETER PT-401
PT-401 is a highly accurate and repeatable thermometer with a great number of additional, useful features. High accuracy and repeatability in the wide range are ensured by the used newest generation electronic components.
- The measurement is made with a CT1U-143 probe with Pt-100 DIN 1/10 B class
resistor, what enables obtaining high accuracy.
The measuring range of the sensor is -50 to 300 °C.
- It is possible to use a CT1B-143 with a Pt-100B resistor with lower accuracy but with measuring range -200 to 400 °C The technical details of the sensors are available in separate catalogue cards.
- Replacing the sensor doesn’t require calibration.
- The meter is equipped with an easy-to-read backlight LCD display with brightness control.
- 4 wire measuring method makes the accuracy of the measurement independent from the cable length.
- Possibility of increasing the accuracy by entering the sensor’s calibration data.
- The results may be displayed in °C, °F or K.
- Alarm function enables setting maximal and minimal threshold value.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- There is a possibility of sending the signal about exceeding the threshold values to external relays.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 results taken singly or in series with a given time interval.
- From the stored results of measurements series information about maximal, minimal and average value is available.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB - micro USB cable.
- PT-401 has internal clock with date.
- All data is stored in non-volatile memory.
- 24 months of warranty.
- pipe made of stainless steel - OH18N9.
- Dimensions: L= 120 mm , Φ = 4 mm
- Standard handle made of polyamide with 45 mm length and temperature resistance up to 200 °C.
- Standard cable length: 1m.
|Range||-200.0 ÷ 400.0 °C||-328.0 ÷ 752.0 °F||73.15 ÷ 673.15 K|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.1 / 1|
-50 ÷ 300.0 °C with CT1U-143 probe
-200 ÷ 400.0 °C with CT1B-143 probe
|Accuracy in range (±1 digit):*||0 ÷ 100 °C: ±0.10 °C||32 ÷ 212 °F: ±0.18 °F||273.15 ÷ 373.15 K ±0.10 K|
|In full range (±1 digit):||±0.25 °C||±0.45 °F||±0.25 K|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V / 1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Time constant||t90: 7 s t99 13 s|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 149; W = 82; H = 22|
|*||In the range 0 ÷ 100°C usually the error is lower than the acceptable.
The accuracy of the meter is given together with a Pt-100 DIN1/10B probe error.