WATERPROOF PRECISE THERMOMETER PT-401
PT-401 is a highly accurate and repeatable thermometer with a great number of additional, useful features. Compact housing enables use both in the field and in laboratory. High accuracy and repeatability in the wide range are ensured by the used newest generation electronic components.
- The measurement is made with a CT1U-146 probe with Pt-100 DIN 1/10 B class
resistor, what enables obtaining high accuracy.
The measuring range of the sensor is -50 to 300 °C.
- It is possible to use a CT1B-146 with a Pt-100B resistor with lower accuracy but with measuring range -200 to 400 °C The technical details of the sensors are available in separate catalogue cards.
- Replacing the sensor doesn’t require calibration.
- The meter is equipped with an easy-to-read backlight LCD display with brightness control.
- 4 wire measuring method makes the accuracy of the measurement independent from the cable length.
- Possibility of increasing the accuracy by entering the sensor’s calibration data.
- The results may be displayed in °C, °F or K.
- Alarm function enables setting maximal and minimal threshold value.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- There is a possibility of sending the signal about exceeding the threshold values to external relays.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 results taken singly or in series with a given time interval.
- From the stored results of measurements series information about maximal, minimal and average value is available.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB - micro USB cable.
- PT-401 has internal clock with date.
- All data is stored in non-volatile memory.
- 24 months of warranty.
- pipe made of stainless steel - OH18N9.
- Dimensions: L= 120 mm , Φ = 4 mm
- Standard handle made of polyamide with 45 mm length and temperature resistance up to 200 °C.
- Standard cable length: 1m.
|Meter range||-200.0 ÷ 400.0 °C||-328.0 ÷ 752.0 °F||73.15 ÷ 673.15 K|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.1 / 1|
|Accuracy||±0.25 °C||±0.45 °F||±0.25 K||Accuracy in range (±1 digit):*||0 ÷ 100 °C: ±0.10 °C||32 ÷ 212 °F: ±0.18 °F||273.15 ÷ 373.15 K ±0.10 K|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V / 1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 149; W = 82; H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter with the probe. In range 0 – 100 °C the error usually is lower than the acceptable error. The measuring range is dependent on the range of the applied temperature probe.|