WATERPROOF PRECISE COATING THICKNESS GAUGE MG-401
The most important features
- High accuracy meter designed for field and laboratory work.
- Measures thickness of the layers laid on steel (Fe) surfaces (ex. varnish).
- Backlit display enables results observation even in dark places.
- Accurate manufacturers calibration, for untypical surfaces user's calibration possible.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and low weight.
- Waterproof housing.
Detailed descriptionDesigned for precise measurements of nonmagnetic coating on ferrous surface, e.g. lacquer on steel or plastic on steel. MG-401 may also be used for precise steel car body controlling, determining the thickness of the varnish (lacquer) and finding the repaired places.
- MG-401 ensures fast stabilisation of the readings.
- The result of the measurement is displayed in μm or mils (1/1000 inch).
- The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read backlight LCD display with brightness control.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- High accuracy is ensured by very precise manufacturer’s calibration of the probe.
- In case of unusual thickness of the basis, the user’s calibration on freely chosen thickness standards is possible.
- Memory of 3 characteristics of user’s calibration.
- Alarm function enables setting maximal and minimal value. Exceeding of these values is signalised on the display.
- Possibility to read the maximal, minimal and average value out of the stored results.
- Minimal diameter of a pipe with a measured varnish: 2.5 cm, (after special prepartaion of the sensor).
- Built in clock with date.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 measurements with time and date.
- The meter has a non-volatile memory.
- IP-66 waterproof housing.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB output.
- Powered with rechargeable batteries or power adapter with USB - micro USB cable.
- 24 months of warranty.
|0 ÷ 1999 μm||
0.1 / 1 μm
0.01 / 0.1 mils
±1 % ±2 μm
±1 % ±0.03 mils
Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V / 1000 mA micro USB power adapter
L = 149
W = 82
H = 22