WATERPROOF COATING THICKNESS GAUGE MG-105
A meter of high accuracy designed for field work.
Depending on the chosen type of the measuring head the meter may be used for measurements of the layer of lacquer, varnish, foil, plastic etc.:
- laid on ferromagnetic surface, like steel – with GG-105 head
- laid both on ferromagnetic (steel) and not ferromagnetic (aluminium) surface with GG-105a head.
MG-105 may also be used for the car body controlling, determining
the thickness of the varnish (lacquer) and finding the repaired places.
- The result is displayed in μm.
- Sound confirmation of result stabilisation.
- Automatic hold function – freezes the measured result until the next measurement.
- Possibility of 0 point calibration on “clean” surface - without any layers on it.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- Waterproof housing, enables work even during rain.
- Battery powered.
- Warranty: 24 months.
- No results memory and PC connection.
|0 ÷ 1200 μm||1 μm||
±3 % ±2 μm
±5 % ±2 μm
50 g /
3 x 1.5 V batteries (LR44)
L = 145 mm
φ = 26 mm