CAR BODY TESTER MG-101
- It is a pocket-size tester which enables checking the condition of car body and determining thickness of the varnish (lacquer) layer.
- Good quality and accuracy for a reasonable price.
- Enables to check whether the car has been painted for the second time or the body has been repaired after a crash.
- Makes possible finding where the filler has been laid and how thick it is.
- It is possible to check whether the car has been well-repaired or the rough places were just filled.
- 6-level scale enables estimating the thickness of measured layer more accurately than with use of other testers.
- The tester is ready to work without any preparation.
- Waterproof housing enables work even during rain.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- The user’s manual includes the data about typical varnish thickness on cars and information about the way of evaluating the quality of repairs.
- Warranty 24 months.
0 ÷ 150 μm
150 ÷ 200 μm
200 ÷ 350 μm
350 ÷ 500 μm
500 ÷ 1000 μm
1000 ÷ 1200 μm
above 1200 μm
Accuracy ±5 %
Lenght: 160 mm
Diameter: 26 mm
Power: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (LR44)