MULTIFUNCTION METER CX-601
The most important features:
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the laboratory, with use of a special case with rechargeable batteries it may be used in the field (optional equipment).
- Measures pH, redox potential (mV), conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity, ions, dissolved oxygen in % of saturation or mg/l, atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- Simultaneous observation of all the chosen functions results on the 7" colour touch sreen.
- Calibration of the pH electrode, ion electrodes (ISE) and conductivity cell in 1 ÷ 5 points, oxygen sensor in 1 ÷ 2 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- In the conductivity measurement function automatic selection of the temperature coefficient α for natural and ultra pure water.
- Datalogger for 2000 data sets.
- USB output for connecting with a PC.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
- Affordable price taking into consideration the technical features, acuarcy and additional features.
Detailed description:CX-601 belongs to the newest generation of highly accurate measuring devices. The meter is designed for accurate measurements of: pH, redox potential (mV), ion concentration, conductivity, salinity, resistivity of the measured liquid, TDS, oxygen dissolved in water or oxygen saturation in the air, atmospheric pressure and temperature. It is distinguished by a large 7” colour graphic touch screen.
- The meter enables simultaneous measurement and displaying of the chosen functions.
- Unification of operating procedures for all functions makes working easier.
- The built in connectors enable simultaneous measurement of pH (or redox potential, eventually ions), conductivity or salinty, dissolved oxygen or oxygen in the air and temperature.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Except work with power adapter the meter may be powered with external rechargeable battery, what enables long-lasting measurements in the field conditions with use of special carrying case with batteries (optional) or during work in field measuring stations without power sources.
In the pH measurement function:
- Calibration of the pH electrode in 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be set by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Possibility of storing characteristics of 3 pH electrodes enables their quick replacing, very useful feature during field work.
- Automatic control of the electrode’s condition.
- Possibility of viewing the electrode's parameters (offset and slope).
- The measuring circuits of pH and conductivity are isolated what enables accurate and error free simultaneous measurements in this same vessel.
- Depending on the kind of applied electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil, pastes, etc. measuements.
In the mV and redox potential measurement function:
- Precise Redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of mV measurement in relation to the set or measured reference potential (Vref).
In the conductivity measurement function:
- Full measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as in very high conductivity samples.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined in norm EN27888:1999 and concern surface waters, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation was increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the temperature and kind of trace contaminations.
- Wide range of α coefficient 0 ÷ 10 % / °C chosen depending on the measured solution.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- Calibration by entering the constant K in range 0.010 ÷ 20.000 cm-1 or in buffer solution.
- Possibility to store constants K of 3 cells which cover the whole measuring range.
- Automatic calculation of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient, what greatly increases accuracy.
- Possibility of defining the TDS with entering the TDS coefficient in range 0.2 ÷ 1.0.
- The liquid resistivity measurement option added.
- High accuracy conductivity cell ECF-1 available as additional equipment. Measuring range 0 ÷ 400 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damage.
In the Ion measurement mode:
- Enables ion concentration measurements of monovalent, bivalent, negative and positive ions.
- The measuring range of the meter enables co-operation with all ion selective electrodes (ISE) chosen depending on the measured Ion, equipped with BNC connector.
- Molar weight and valence of the measured ion is automatically introduced.
- Possibility to choose the unit among pX, g/l, M/l, ppm.
- Automatic conversion of units – e.g. M/l to mg/l.
- Possibility of entering freely chosen standard solution value.
- The Ion measuring electrode or Ion combination electrode (ISE) are connected to the pH/mV (BNC-50) connector and the reference electrode to separate connector (banana).
In the oxygen measurement function:
- Automatic calculation of atmospheric pressure influence on oxygen concentration in water in mg/l.
- Automatic transfer of the salinity measured in the conductivity mode to the oxygen measurement mode with calculation of its influence on the oxygen content value.
- 1 or 2 point oxygen sensor calibration.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in lakes and tanks with blooming vegetation.
- In case of oxygen measurements it is recommended to buy an accurate, easy in use and maintenance galvanic COG-1 oxygen sensor.
In the atmospheric pressure measurement function:
- Possibility of continuous observation of atmospheric pressure value on the meter’s screen.
- Unit of the pressure measurement may be changed between: hPa, Bar, mmHg.
In the temperature measurement mode:
- Choice of the unit: °C, °F, K.
- Introducing the number of the group of the selected temperature sensor what increases the accuracy.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Internal clock with date.
- Datalogger for 2000 data sets of all actually chosen functions.
- Storing of measurement’s results with time and date, taken as single or in series with set time interval.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Possibility of screen brightness control depending on the external conditions.
- Economy mode of screen back-light to preserve batteries when working in the field.
- Storing of the set date of next calibration and remembering it in the right moment.
- USB output for connecting with a PC.
- Possibility to choose English or German language.
- Powered with power adapter. Except work with power adapter the meter may be powered with external rechargeable battery, what enables long-lasting measurements in the field conditions with use of special carrying case with batteries (optional) or during work in field measuring stations without power sources.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty.
In standars set the CT2S-121 temperature sensor with the Pt-1000S resistor added.
|O2 (mg/l)||O2 (%)||Temperature|
|Range||-6.000 ÷ 20.000 pH||±2000.0 mV||
0 ÷ 2000.0 mS/cm
0 ÷ 239 g/l KCl
0 ÷ 296 g/l NaCl
|0 ÷ 60 mg/l||
0 ÷ 600 %,
in the air:
0 ÷ 100 %
-50.00 ÷ 200.00 °C
-58.00 ÷ 392.00 °F
223.15 ÷ 473.15 K
(± 1 digit)
|±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||
up to to 19.99 mS/cm ±0.1 %*
above 20.00 mS/cm ±0.25 %* /
salinity 2 %*
|±0.01 mg/l*||±0.1 %**||
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-5 ÷ 70 °C||0 ÷ 40 °C||-||-|
|α coefficient||-||-||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-||-||-|
|K constant||-||-||0.010 ÷ 20.000 cm-1||-||-||-|
|Resistivity||Range: 0.500 Ωcm ÷ 200 MΩcm, accuracy ±2% of the measured value*|
|Air pressure range||800 ÷ 1100 hPa, accuracy ±2 HPa|
|Power||15 V / 1 A, power adapter or external rechargeable battery (optional)|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 188,5, W = 134, H = 58|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. With COG-1 or COG-2 oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±1%. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: ±3%, by the difference ±10 °C accuracy: ±5%.|
|***||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000S resistor:±0.27 °C.|
|Function||Ion (M/l)||Ion (g/l)||Ion (ppm)||Ion (pX)|
|Range||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 1 000||0 ÷ 1 000 000||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pX|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.25 %*||±0.25 %*||±0.25 %*||±0.002 pX*|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.1||0.01 / 0.1||0.01 / 0.1||0.001 / 0.01|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|