POCKETSIZE WATERPROOF MULTIFUNCTION METER CX-105
The most important features
- Simple pocket size meter.
- Depending on the chosen measuring head it measures pH, redox potential (ORP), conductivity to 100 mS/cm, salinity, TDS, dissolved oxygen, humidity and temperature.
- Despite small size the meter offers a relatively wide conductivity measuring range.
- pH electrode calibration in 1 to 3 constant points (4.00, 7.00, 9.00 pH), conductivity cell calibration in 1 point.
- Lack of pH electrode parameters readout.
- No memory or PC connection.
Detailed description:CX-105 is a multipurpose meter which enables making different kinds of measurements depending on the type of the chosen head. Complete set of heads enables following measurements: pH, mV, redox potential, conductivity, salinity, TDS, oxygen dissolved in water in mg/l or %, humidity with possibility of determining the dew point, temperature of the surface and temperature of liquids or air. The user may choose appropriate heads. Good accuracy and minimised size.
The meter cooperates with the following heads:GP-105 - for pH and temperature measurement in water with low deposit content; GPX-105s - for pH and temperature measurements in waste water or other viscous samples; GR-105k - for redox potential and temperature measurement, electrode with cable; GC-105 - for conductivity, salinity and temperature measurement; GO-105 - for oxygen dissolved in water, in % or mg/l and temperature measurements, probe without cable; GO-105k - for oxygen dissolved in water, in % or mg/l and temperature measurements, probe with cable; GT-105 - for accurate temperature measurement, without cable; GT-105k - for accurate temperature measurement, probe with cable; GH-105 - for humidity and dew point measurements, sensor without cable; GH-105k - for humidity and dew point measurements, sensor with cable; GH-105p - for humidity and dew point measurements, sensor without cable but with Chinch connector for surface temperature probe, what enables deciding if painting on the surface in existing conditions is advisable.
- pH head calibration in 1 to 3 points.
- Automatic detection of the buffers: 4.00, 7.00, 9.00 pH (optionally: 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 pH).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
Redox (mV) measurement:
- Accuracy: 1 mV.
Conductivity and salinity measurement:
- 5 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Wide measuring range in conductivity mode (up to 100 mS/cm) enables using the meter for measurements in clean water, waste water or in sea water.
- Salinity measurement in range up to 60 g/l converted to NaCl.
- In the conductivity measuring mode possibility of calibration by introducing the K constant or in a standard solution.
- The reference temperature value may be chosen between 25 °C or 20 °C for measurement in honey.
- Constant α coefficient: 2%/°C.
Oxygen concentration measurement:
- 1 point calibration (in 100 % O2 saturation).
- Oxygen measurement in % or in mg/l.
- Possibility of introducing a correction connected with the salinity of the sample.
- Galvanic oxygen sensor of good quality.
- When properly handled and maintained, the sensor may be efficient for several years.
- The measurement is made simultaneously with other chosen measurement function.
- Separate head for temperature measurements enables measurements up to 150 °C with 3 cm probe without cable, 200 °C with 12 cm probe without cable, 400°C with probe equipped with cable.
- Accuracy of the temperature measurement depends on the kind of the chosen probe.
- Fully waterproof housing.
- Powered by 3 x LR44 batteries.
- Long-lasting work on one battery set.
- Automatic switch-off function to protect the batteries against discharging.
- Warranty: 24 months.
|Range||0.00 ÷ 14.00 pH||±1200 mV||
0 ÷ 100.0 mS/cm /
0 ÷ 60 g/l NaCl
0 ÷ 199 %
0 ÷ 19.99 mg/l
|0 ÷ 100 RH||-70,0 ÷ 400 °C ****|
|±0.02 pH*||±1 mV*||
up 10 mS/cm: ±1%*
up 50 mS/cm: ±2%*
above 50 mS/cm: ±5%* /
up 5 g/l ±1.5 %
up 25 g/l ±2.5 %
above ±5 %
10 ÷ 90 % RH ±3 %
range: ±4 % RH
in 25 °C ±0.4 °C
|Temperature range||-5 ÷ 60 °C||-||0 ÷ 50 °C||0 ÷ 40 °C||-40 ÷ 70 °C||-|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 60 °C||-||0 ÷ 50 °C||0 ÷ 40 °C||-||-|
|Dew point temperature range||-||-||-||-||-199.9 ÷ 70 °C||-|
|α coefficient||-||-||constant 2 %/°C||-||-||-|
|Power supply||3x bateries LR44|
|Weight||about 70 g depending on the head type|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 160, φ = 26, head: GP-105s: L = 235 mm φ = 26|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. With the oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±2%. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: 4 %, by the difference ±10 °C accuracy: ±6 %.|
|***||The accuracy of the meter with Pt-1000B standard resistor: ±0.8 °C. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C for GT-105 temperature head the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.27 °C.|
|****||Maximal range for head with sensor on cable. For sensor with 12 cm pipe without cable -70 ÷ 200 °C.|