CSP-101, CSP-501 pH SIMULATORS
The simulators are designed for controlling operation, accuracy, temperature compensation of pH-meters and detecting false indications. They simulate voltage created by an ideal pH electrode. In case of detecting errors the pH simulators help controlling whether the problem is connected with the meter or the electrode. Enable checking if the input impedance of pH-meter is sufficient for cooperating with every electrode. The CSP-101 is a simple, portable device powered with batteries, it simulates 3 constant values: 4.00 pH, 7.00 pH and 10.00 pH. It is easy in use and recommended for controlling pH meters in laboratories, factories and universities. The CSP-501 is a very accurate laboratory device recommended for institutions involved in controlling accuracy of the pH meters.
- It simulates values in pH and mV units.
- Enables simulation of a freely chosen pH value in a chosen temperature.
- Enables checking if the temperature compensation is working properly.
- The ± buttons system enables fast and accurate setting of the required values.
- The simulator is able to store 8 pH and mV values which are most often used in the controlling process.
- It is equipped with a RS-232 connector for communication with a PC, what enables simple and comfortable remote control of the simulator and introducing values with use of the computer’s keyboard.
3 constant values
4.00, 7.00, 10.00 pH
|0.01 pH||±0.01 pH||10 kΩ / 10 12Ω||battery 3 x LR44|
- 3.999 ÷ 17.999 pH
± 1999.9 mV
|10 kΩ / 10 12Ω||9V power adapter|