LABORATORY pH / ION METER CPI-505
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for laboratory use.
- Measures: pH, redox potential, ion concentration in pX, g/l, M/l, or ppm and temperature.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- In the ION measurement function molar weight and valence of the measured ion is automatically introduced after choosing the ion.
- Programming of the parameters is very easy.
- Automatic conversion of units – e.g. M/l to mg/l.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionCPI-505 measures pH, redox potential (mV), ion concentration and temperature. Enables simultameous ion selective measurement of chosen ion, pH or mV and temperature. The chosen measuring function may be viewed by pressing a proper button.
- Highly accurate measurement in each function.
- Easy parameter setting.
- Standardised procedures for pH and ion selective measurement facilitate working.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
In the pH measuring mode:
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic pH buffer detection, their value may be set by the user.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Storing of 3 electrodes calibration parameters enables their quick replacing.
- Possibility to check the electrode's characteristics.
- Depending on the type of the chosen electrode making measurements in pure water, sewage, pastes, etc. possible.
- Isolated connectors for pH and ion selective electrode enable their simultaneous connecting and measurements in one vessel.
- Automatic evaluation of the electrode condition.
- Readout of the pH electrode condition and data - the zero offset and slope percentage may be checked.
Ion selective measurement
- Enables ion concentration measurements of monovalent, bivalent, negative and positive ions.
- The measuring range enables work with all available ion selective electrodes (ISE), chosen adequately to the kind of measured ion, equipped with BNC 50 connector.
- The meter has separate BNC connectors for the pH electrode, Ion selective electrode and bannana connector for the reference electrode.
- The meter automatically introduces the molar weight and valence of the chosen ion.
- The user may choose the unit: pX, g/l, M/l, ppm.
- Automatic unit conversion (e.g. mol/l to mg/l).
- Possibility of entering freely chosen values of ion standard solutions.
In the redox potential measuring mode:
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of the mV measurement relatively to the entered or measured reference (Vref) value.
- Measurement of the mV possible with use of the pH or the ISE connector.
- Clock with date.
- Reminding about the calibration date exceeding.
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a USB output, USB cable and software delivered in the set.
- Powered with power adapter.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pH||± 1999.9 mV||-50.0 ÷ 200.0 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temperature compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 150, H = 20/50|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|
|Function||Ion (M/l)||Ion (g/l)||Ion (ppm)||Ion (pX)|
|Range||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 1 000||0 ÷1 000 000||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pX|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.1||0.01 / 0.1||0.01 / 0.1||0,001 / 0,01|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.25 %*||±0.25 %*||±0.25 %*||±0.002 pX*|
|Temperature compens.||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|