LABORATORY pH / ION METER CPI-502
The most important features:
- Measures accurately: pH, redox potential, ion concentration in pX, g/l, M/l, or ppm and temperature (°C).
- The meter is equipped with built-in 60 mm thermal printer.
- The display enables simultaneous readout of the measured function and temperature.
- Calibration of the pH and ION electrodes (ISE) in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- In the ION measurement function molar weight and valence of the measured ion is automatically introduced after choosing the ion.
- Automatic conversion of units – e.g. M/l to mg/l.
- Memory of 950 results.
- RS-232 output and optional USB adapter for connecting with a PC and Centronics for standard printer.
Detailed descriptionCPI-502 measures pH, redox potential (mV), Ion concentration and temperature. Simultaneous observation of the chosen function and temperature after choosing the right button.
- The meter is equipped with a built-in thermal printer (60 mm).
- High accuracy and repeatability in all measuring functions.
- Programming of all the parameters is very easy.
- The operating procedures in all measuring functions have been unified, what makes working trouble-free.
In the pH measuring mode:
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be set by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Possibility of storing characteristics of 3 pH electrodes enables their quick replacing.
- Automatic control of the electrode’s condition.
- Depending on type of the chosen electrode making measurement in pure water, sewage, pastes, etc. possible.
Ion selective measurement
- Enables ion concentration measurements of monovalent, bivalent, negative and positive ions.
- The range of the meter enables work with all available ion selective electrodes (ISE), chosen adequately to the kind of measured ion, equipped with BNC 50 connector. The electrodes should be bought individually by the user.
- Automatical entering of the molar weight and valence of a particular ion.
- Possibility to choose the unit among pX, g/l, M/l, ppm.
- Automatic unit conversion (e.g. mol/l to mg/l).
- Possibility of entering freely chosen values of ion standard solutions.
- The meter is equipped with 1 BNC connector for merasurements of pH, Ions or mV (ORP) and "banana" connector for the reference electrode.
In the mV and redox potential measurement function:
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility to measure redox potential relatively to the entered or measured reference potential – Vref.
- Collecting up to 950 results taken in series or single with temperature, time and date.
- RS-232 output for PC (optionally: USB by special adapter).
- Clock with date.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
In comparison with CPI-505 the meter has smaller display without backlight. There is no possibility to ”hold” the reading on the display and no information about the reading stabilisation. Does not create calibration reports. No possibility of viewing the electrode's buffer and slope. The standard set includes CT2B-121 temperature sensor with Pt-1000B resistor, EPS-1 pH electrode for measurements in clean water. It should not be used in other types of liquids. Measurements in liquids with sediments should be made with use of IJ44A pH electrode, which enables measurements in various samples of both pure and contaminated liquids and semi-solids. Its unusual construction (”intermediate junction”) protects the real junction (diaphragma) of the electrode against clogging, ensures stable measurements in these types of liquids or semi-liquid masses, in which other electrodes stop working quickly. When properly handled and mainatined, the electrode's lifetime is longer than the standard electrodes.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pH||± 1999.9 mV||-50.0 ÷ 200.0 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temperature compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||6,5 V / 3,2 A power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 180, H = 20/50|
|Printer||Thermal, width: 60 mm|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|
|Function||Ion (M/l)||Ion (g/l)||Ion (ppm)||Ion (pX)|
|Range||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 1 000||0 ÷ 1 000 000||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pX|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.1||0.01 / 0.1||0.01 / 0.1||0.001 / 0.01|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.25 %*||±0.25 %*||±0.25 %*||±0.002 pX*|
|Temperature compens.||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|