WATERPROOF pH / CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CPC-461
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP), conductivity, salinity, resistivity, TDS and temperature.
- Simultaneous observation of all the chosen functions results on the colour touch sreen.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements of all types of liquids both ultra pure and salines.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- In the conductivity measurement function automatic selection of the temperature coefficient for natural and ultra pure water.
- Memory of 2 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionCPC-461 belongs to the newest generation of meters. It is distinguished by a large 3,2” colour graphic touch screen.
- The meter is designed for accurate measurements of: pH, redox potential, conductivity, salinity, TDS and temperature.
- The ofered meter has been modified, what results in new functions which make working easier, ensure higher accuracy and fulfil more customer's requirements.
- CPC-461 enables simultaneous measurement and view of pH, conductivity and temperature functions.
- The meter may be used for the field measurements as well as during accurate laboratory work.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) enables working in difficult conditions.
In the pH and mV measurement function:
- Depending on the kind of applied electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil, pastes, etc.
- Calibration of the pH electrode in 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be set by the user.
- Automatic correction of the stored pH standard solution value along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Possibility of storing characteristics of 3 pH electrodes enables their quick replacing, very useful feature during field work.
- Automatic control of the electrode’s condition.
- Possibility of viewing the electrode's parameters (buffer and slope).
- Precise Redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- The pH and conductivity measurement circuits are isolated, so there is no interference.
In the conductivity measurement function:
- Full measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as in very salty solutions.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined in the norm EN27888:1999 and concern surface waters, deep water and well water. This feature lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation was increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the temperature and kind of trace contaminations.
- Calibration by entering the constant K in range 0.01 ÷ 19.999 cm-1 or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
- Wide range of α coefficient 0 ÷ 10 % / °C chosen depending on the measured solution.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- High accuracy conductivity cell ECF-1 delivered in the set. Measuring range 0 ÷ 400 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damage.
- Possibility to store constants K of 3 cells which cover whole measuring range.
- Automatic calculation of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient, what greatly increases accuracy.
- Possibility of defining the TDS with entering the TDS coefficient in range 0.2 ÷ 1.0.
- The liquid resistivity measurement option added.
In the temperature measurement function:
- Stores parameters of three temperature probes.
- Possibility of entering the sensor group for the selected probe, what provides higher measurement accuracy.
- Internal clock with date.
- Collecting up to 2000 data sets in the internal datalogger with temperature, time and date, single collecting and also taking series of measurements possible with time and date – results of all measured functions are stored.
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data.
- Storing the date of next calibration and remembering it, in the right moment, to the user.
- Possibility of choosing the language of the displayed information : Polish, English or German.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector.
- Software for data transmission and collection delivered in the set.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries 2 x AA (1.5 V), or by power adapter with internal charging of batteries.
- Continuous work time without charging up to 18 hours depending on the chosen function and set brightness of the screen.
- Connecting with a PC by microUSB output.
- The meter is sold with the temperature sensor, EPS-1 pH electrode for clean water and ECF-1 conductivity cell.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
The standard set includes: ECF-1 conductivity sensor, CT2S-121 temperature sensor with Pt-1000S resistor, EPS-1 pH electrode for measurements in clean water. It should not be used in other types of liquid. Measurements in liquids with sediments should be made with use of IJ-44A pH electrode, which enables measurements in various samples of both pure and contaminated liquids and semi-solids. Its unusual construction (”intermediate junction”) protects the real junction (diaphragma) of the electrode against clogging, ensures stable measurements in these types of liquids or semi-liquid masses, in which other electrodes stop working quickly. When properly handled and maintained the electrode's lifetime is longer than the standard electrodes. TECHNICAL DATA
|Range||-6.000 ÷ 20.000 pH||±2000.0 mV||
0 ÷ 2000.0 mS/cm
0 ÷ 296 g/l NaCl
0 ÷ 239 g/l KCl
|-50.0 ÷ 200.0 °C|
|±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||
up to 19.99 mS/cm ±0.1 %*
above 20,00 mS/cm: ±0.25 %* /
salinity 2 %*
|Temperature compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-|
|α coefficient||-||-||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-|
|K constant||-||-||0.010 ÷ 20.000 cm-1||-|
|Resistivity||Range: 0.500 Ωcm ÷ 200 MΩcm, accuracy ±2% of the measured value*|
|Temperature sensor||Pt-1000S (accurate)|
|Power supply||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V; 5 V/1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149, W = 52, H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy.
In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000S resistor: ±0.34 °C.