WATERPROOF POCKETSIZE pH / CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CPC-105
The most important features
- Simple pocket size meter.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP), conductivity, salinity, TDS and temperature.
- Measurements of pH and conductivity of liquids with low deposits content with use of 1 replaceable head.
- Possibility of ussing different types of measuring heads: for water with deposits (waste water) or for redox potential (ORP).
- Display enables observation of one chosen function.
- pH electrode calibration in 1 to 3 constant points (4.00, 7.00, 9.00 pH), conductivity cell calibration in 1 point.
- Automatic detection of the pH buffer value.
- Despite small size the meter offers a relatively wide conductivity measuring range.
- Lack of pH electrode parameters readout.
- No memory or PC connection.
Detailed description:Enables measurements of pH, redox potential, conductivity, salinity and temperature.
- Pocket-size, easy in use meter with good parameters.
- Designed for field work.
- Fully waterproof – IP-67.
- It is possible to use one head for pH and conductivity measurements or to choose the head according to requirements. Choosing the appropriate head type and its proper handling and maintenance are critical for long working period.
Types of heads:
- for pH measurement in clean water and conductivity measurement - GPC-105,
- for pH measurement in water with sediments, sewage, soil, pastes and cream - GPX-105s,
- for redox potential measurement - GR-105k,
- for conductivity measurement - GC-105.
In the pH measurement mode:
- 1 to 3 point calibration.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions 4.00, 7.00, 9.00 pH, optionally: 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 pH.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
Conductivity measurement function:
- 5 ranges switched automatically.
- Relatively wide measuring range enables measurements in liquids with conductivity up to 100 mS/cm and salinity up to 60 g/l converted to NaCl.
- Conductivity is converted to salinity according to the real characteristic, instead of a constant coefficient.
- Reference temperature may be chosen between 25 °C or 20 °C (e.g. for measurements in honey).
- Automatic temperature compensation in range 0 ÷ 50 °C.
- Constant coefficient α = 2 %/°C.
- Calibration of the conductivity cell by entering the constant K or in standard solutions.
- Steel electrodes enable measurements in liquids with sediments or oil.
- Battery-powered (3 x LR44).
- Long-lasting work with one battery set (about 200 hours of continuous working).
- Warranty: 24 months.
|Range||0.00 ÷ 14.00 pH||±1200 mV||
0 ÷ 100.0 mS/cm
0 ÷ 60 g/l NaCl
|-5.0 ÷ 60.0 °C|
|±0.02 pH*||±1 mV*||
up to 10 mS/cm ±1%*
10 ÷ 50 mS/cm: ±2%*
above 50 mS/cm: ±5%* /
up to 25 g/l: ±2,5 %*
above 25 g/l: ±5%*
in 25 °C ±0.4 °C**
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 60 °C||-||0 ÷ 50 °C||-|
|α coefficient||-||-||constant 2%/°C||-|
|Power supply||3x batteries 1,5 V LR44|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 160, φ = 26, with GPX-105s: L = 220, φ = 26|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.||**||The accuracy with the standard temperature sensor.|