LABORATORY pH-METER CP-505
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for laboratory use.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP) and temperature.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Automatic evaluation of the of electrode’s condition.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionMeasures accurately: pH, redox potential (mV) and temperature. The most recent model has been improved in more possibilities providing easier operation.
- The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display with brightness control.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Depending on the kind of applied pH electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic buffers detection, their value may be changed by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Memory of 3 electrodes’ characteristics makes changing them easy.
- Automatic evaluation of the electrode’s condition.
- Readout of the pH electrode condition and data - the zero offset and slope percentage may be checked.
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox potential result in reference to the standard hydrogen electrode.
- Possibility of mV measurement in relation to the set or measured reference potential – Vref.
- Internal clock with date.
- Storing of the pH electrode calibration date.
- Internal datalogger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature, time and date.
- USB output for a PC.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- Software for data transmission and collection and user's manual in English included in the set.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-6.000 ÷ 20.000 pH||± 1999.0 mV||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 150, H = 20/50|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor:±0.8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|