LABORATORY pH-METER CP-502
The most important features
- High accuracy meter for the laboratory use.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP) and temperature.
- Has a built in 60 mm thermal printer.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Memory of 4000 results.
- USB output.
Detailed descriptionMeasures accurately: pH, redox potential (mV) and temperature. The most recent model has been improved with more possibilities providing easier operation.
- Built-in thermal printer (60 mm).
- Equipped with large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display with brightness control.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the “READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Depending on the kind of applied pH electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic buffers detection, their value may be changed by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH sample solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of the temperature adjustment.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Memory of 3 electrodes’ characteristics makes changing them easy.
- Automatic evaluation of the electrode’s condition.
- Readout of the pH electrode condition and data - the zero offset and slope percentage may be checked.
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox potential result in reference to the standard hydrogen electrode.
- Possibility of mV measurement in relation to the set or measured reference potential (Vref).
- Internal clock with date.
- Storing of the pH electrode calibration date.
- Internal datalogger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature, time and date.
- USB output for a PC.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- Pendrive with software for data transmission and collection and user's manual in English included in the set.
The standard set includes: CT2B-121 temperature probe with Pt-1000B resistor and EPS-1 pH electrode for measurements in clear water, which should not be used in other types of liquid. Measurements in liquid with sediment should be made with use of IJ44A pH electrode, which enables measurements in various samples of both pure and contaminated liquids and semi-solids. Its unusual construction ("intermediate junction”) protects the real junction (diaphragm) of the electrode against clogging, ensures stable measurements in these types of liquids or semi-liquid mass, in which other electrodes stop working quickly. When properly handled, the electrode's lifetime is longer than the standard electrodes.
In comparison with the CP-505 meter, the CP-502 model is equipped with a smaller display.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-6.000 ÷ 20.000 pH||± 1999.0 mV||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Printer||thermal, width = 60 mm|
|Power supply||6 V / 2 A power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 150, H = 20/50|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor:±0.8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|