LABORATORY pH-METER CP-502
The most important features
- High accuracy meter for the laboratory use.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP) and temperature.
- Has a built in 60 mm thermal printer.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Memory of 950 results.
- RS-232 output (or optionally USB with use of special converter), Centronics for external printer.
Detailed descriptionLaboratory meter in benchtop housing, powered with 12 V power adapter. Accurately measures: pH, redox potential (mV) and temperature. The meter has built in thermal printer (60mm).
- Depending on the kind of applied pH electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic buffer detection, its value can be set by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH standard solution value change with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Storage of 3 electrodes characteristics enables their quick replacing.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Automatic evaluation of the pH electrode condition.
- Precise Redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- The meter has an internal clock with date.
- Internal datalogger for up to 950 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- RS-232 output or optional USB adapter for connecting with a PC and Centronics for standard printer.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
In comparison with CP-505 the meter has smaller display without backlight. There is no possibility to hold the reading on the display and no information about the reading stabilisation. Does not create calibration reports. No possibility of viewing the electrode's buffer and slope. The standard set includes CT2B-121 temperature sensor with Pt-1000B resistor, EPS-1 pH electrode for measurements in clean water. It should not be used in other types of liquid. Measurements in liquid with sediment should be made with use of IJ-44A pH electrode, which enables measurements in various samples of both pure and contaminated liquids and semi-solids. Its unusual construction (”intermediate junction”) protects the real junction (diaphragma) of the electrode against clogging, ensures stable measurements in these types of liquids or semi-liquid masses, in which other electrodes stop working quickly. When properly handled and maintained, the electrode's lifetime is longer than the standard electrodes.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pH||± 1999.9 mV||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temperature compensation range||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||6,2 V / 3,2 A|
|Dimensions (mm)||L=200, W=180, H=20/50|
|Printer||thermal, width: 60 mm|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe's accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8 °C , with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|