WATERPROOF pH-METER CP–461
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP) and temperature.
- Simultaneous observation of all the chosen functions results on the colour touch sreen.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the pH function automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Memory of 2 000 data sets.
- USB output.
- Waterproof housing.
- Small size and weight.
Detailed descriptionCP-461 pH-meter belongs to the newest generation of meters. It is distinguished by a large 3,2” colour graphic touch screen.
- The meter is designed for highly accurate measurements of : pH, redox potential and temperature.
- It may be used for the field measurements as well as during accurate laboratory work.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) enables working in difficult conditions.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Depending on the kind of applied electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil, pastes, paints, cheese, milk, meat measurements etc.
- Calibration of the pH electrode in 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be set by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH standard solutions values changes along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Possibility of storing characteristics of 3 pH electrodes enables their quick replacing - very useful feature during field work.
- Automatic control of the electrode’s condition.
- Easy readout of the electrode's parameters (buffer and slope).
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of mV measurement in relation to the set or measured reference potential – Vref.
- Memory of 3 different temperature sensors parameters.
- It is possible to enter the group of selected temperature sensor what increases the measurement accuracy.
- Internal clock with date.
- Collecting up to 2000 data sets in the internal datalogger with temperature, time and date, single collecting and also taking series of measurements possible.
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data.
- Storing the date of next calibration.
- Possibility of choosing the language: Polish, English or German.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB output.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries or power adapter with USB - micro USB cable.
- The rechargeable batteries are charged internally.
- Continuous work time without charging up to 18 hours depending on the chosen brightness of the screen.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
The standard set includes CT2S-121 temperature sensor with Pt-1000S resistor, EPS-1 pH electrode for measurements in clear water. It should not be used in other types of liquid. Measurements in liquid with sediment should be made with use of IJ-44A pH electrode, which enables measurements in various samples of both pure and contaminated liquids and semi-solids. Its unusual construction (”intermediate junction”) protects the real junction (diaphragma) of the electrode against clogging, ensures stable measurements in these types of liquids or semi-liquid masses, in which other electrodes stop working quickly. When properly handled and maintained, the electrode's lifetime is longer than the standard electrodes.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pH||± 2000 mV||-50.0 ÷ 200.0 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V/1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000S resistor: ±0.27 °C.|