pH CONTROLLER CP-421
CP-421 is a simple and accurate stationary device used for continuous pH and temperature measurements in clean water or sewage.
The controller is available in three versions:
1. Equipped with two relays to control valves and signalisation system.
2. Equipped with 0 ÷ 20 mA or 4 ÷ 20 mA current loop.
3. Equipped with RS-232 output with a software to collect the data on a PC. Optionally, the connection may be made by USB output with use of RS-232 / USB converter (additional equipment).
- Meter is equipped with backlit LCD display.
- The device has an automatic temperature compensation system.
- Controller enables 3-point calibration of the pH electrode in buffer solutions of values: 4.00, 7.00 9.00 pH or (optionally 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 pH).
- Autimatic detection of the buffers' values.
- It is possible to calibrate it without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
- Powered by 12 V adapter.
- Equipped with a hanger for mounting on a wall.
- 24 months of warranty.
- Quick warranty and after-warranty repair service.
Depending on working conditions, the appropriate type of pH electrode may be chosen and built-in the flow or immersible head. In case, when the distance between the electrode and the controller exceeds 10 m, it is necessary to use an additional preamplifier mounted inside the immersible head or next to the flow head.
|Range||0.00 ÷ 14.00 pH||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Resolution||0.01 pH||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.01 pH*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation range||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-|
|Isolation class||according to PN-83/T-06500||Radio electric interference||N level|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe's accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8 °C , with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|