WATERPROOF pH-METER CP-401
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP) and temperature.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- During calibration automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionDesigned for highly accurate pH, redox potential and temperature measurement.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- The meter is equipped with easy to read backlight LCD display with brightness control.
- The actually offered meter was modified, what resulted in offering new functions which make the work much easier and fulfil customers requirements.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending the calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Possibility of making measurements in clean water, sewage, soil, meat, cheese, paints etc., depending on the kind of applied pH electrode.
- Calibration of the pH electrode in 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be changed by the user in the given range.
- Automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Automatic evaluation of the of electrode’s condition.
- Memory of 3 electrodes characteristics enables their quick replacing – feature very useful during field work.
- Readout of the pH electrode condition and data - the zero offset and slope percentage may be checked.
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox potential result, received with the chloride/silver electrode, to the hydrogen electrode.
- Clock with date.
- Reminding about the calibration date exceeding.
- Auto switch off function, with time set by the user, to protect the batteries against discharging.
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB output and micro USB cable delivered in the set.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB micro USB cable.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- CP-401 pH-meter received a Golden Medal on EUROLAB international fair.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||-6.000 ÷ 20.000 pH||± 1999.9 mV||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1 mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V/1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8°C,with Pt-1000A resistor:±0.35°C.|