WATERPROOF POCKETSIZE pH-METER
The most important features
- Simple pocket size meter.
- Measures pH, redox potential (ORP) and temperature.
- Depending on the used head measures clean water, waste water, soil or redox potential.
- Display enables observation of one chosen function.
- Automatic calibration of the pH electrode in 1 to 3 constant points (4.00, 7.00, 9.00 pH or 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 pH).
- Automatic detection of the pH buffer value.
- Lack of pH electrode parameters readout.
- No memory or PC connection.
Detailed descriptionDesigned for pH, mV, redox potential and temperature measurement. Pocket-size, easy in use waterproof meter of good technical parameters.
- Designed for field work.
- The head is chosen depending on measuring requirements.
- The heads, which may be chosen: 1. for measurements in clean water - GP-105 head, 2. for measurements in sewage, soil, pastes, cream, paints – GPX-105s head, 3. for redox (mV) measurements GR-105k head.
- Fully waterproof (IP-67).
- 1 to 3 points of pH calibration.
- Automatic detection of buffer solutions 4.00, 7.00, 9.00 pH or optionally 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 pH.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Powered with batteries (3 x LR44).
- Long-lasting work on one battery set.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- Warranty for the meter: 24 months.
GPX-105s head is equipped with durable pH electrode made by australian company ”Ionode” of untypical construction. It has ”intermediate junction”, which protects the real junction (diaphragm) of the electrode against clogging, ensures stable measurements in most types of liquids or semi-liquid masses, in which other electrodes quickly stop working. The electrode's sleeve is chosen depending on requirements. When properly handled and maintained the electrode may be efficient for several years.
|Function||pH||Redox / mV||Temperature|
|Range||0.00 ÷ 14.00 pH||± 1200 mV||
with GP-105 head: -5 ÷ 60 °C,
with GPX-105s head: 0 ÷ 60 °C
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.02 pH *||±1 mV||±0.8 °C with temperature sensor|
|Temperature compensation||-5 ÷ 60 °C||-||-|
|Power supply||batteries 3x LR44|
|Weight||with GP-105 head: 60 g, with GPX-105s head: 70 g|
with GP-105 head: L=160, φ= 26,
with GPX-105s head: L=220, φ = 26
|Continuous work time||80 h|
|*||Accuracy of the meter without pH electrode.|