OXYGEN METER CO-505, pH / OXYGEN METER CPO-505 CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY / OXYGEN METER CCO-505
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meters for laboratory use.
- All the models measure dissolved oxygen in % or mg/l, atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- The CCO-505 additionally measures conductivity, TDS and salinity.
- The CPO-505 additionally enables measurements of pH and redox (ORP) potential.
- Oxygen sensor calibration in 1 or 2 points. In the CPO-505 and CCO-505 calibration of the pH electrode or conductivity cell in 1 to 5 points.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- In the pH function, in CPO-505, automatic correction of the pH standard solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- In the conductivity measurement function, in CCO-505, automatic selection of the temperature coefficient for natural and ultra pure water.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
- All the models measure: concentration of oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % or mg/l, temperature and atmospheric pressure. CCO-505 model additionally measures conductivity, TDS and salinity. CPO-505 model additionally measures pH and redox potential.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD facilitates working.
- Standardised procedures in all measuring functions make working easier.
- ”HOLD” function enables freezing the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
Oxygen measurement function:
- Possibility to measure oxygen dissolved in water in % or mg/l and oxygen saturation in air in %.
- Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor, accurate and easy to operate.
- When properly maintained, the sensor may be efficient for several years.
- Each model equipped with a function of automatic atmospheric pressure measurement with calculation of its influence on the oxygen measurement readout in mg/l.
- Calibration of the oxygen sensor in 1 or 2 points.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- In CO-505 and CPO-505 models possibility of introducing the salinity value with automatic calculation of its influence on the result of oxygen measurement.
- CCO-505 model automatically counts the influence of salinity measured in the conductivity mode on the oxygen measurement result.
Conductivity measurement function in CCO-505:
- Full conductivity measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as salines.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation.
- The parameters of this type of water are determined by the norm EN27888:1999 and concern surface water, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation has been improved by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contaminations and temperature.
- Calibration by entering the K constant in range 0.01 ÷ 19.999 cm-1 or in standard solutions in 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Possibility to store K constants of three cells, which cover the whole conductivity range.
- Wide range of α coefficient (0 ÷ 10 % /°C) chosen depending on a kind of measured liquid.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- Converting the conductivity into salinity in NaCl and KCl proceeds according to the real characteristic, what greatly increases accuracy.
- Possibility of determining the TDS by entering the TDS coefficient (0.2 to 1.0).
- Resistivity measurement.
- In set with high accuracy conductivity cell ECF-1. Measuring range 0 ÷ 400 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean.
pH measurement function in CPO-505:
- The pH and conductivity measurement circuits are isolated what eliminates influence of one measurement to the another one.
- pH calibration in 1 ÷ 5 points.
- Automatic detection of the buffer solutions’ values, entered earlier by the user.
- Automatic correction of the standard solution’s pH value changes along with the temperature changes for NIST standards, what eliminates the necessity of warming up or cooling them down.
- Storing of 3 pH electrodes characteristics enables to replace them quickly.
- Automatic evaluation of the electrode’s condition.
- Readout of the electrode's characteristic (slope, offset).
- Depending on the kind of applied pH electrode it may be used for clear water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
mV, redox potential measurement function in CPO-505:
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Relative measurement fuction.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Stores the next calibration date.
- Internal clock with date.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken as single or in series with time, temperature and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- USB output for connecting with a PC.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- The meters meet the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
|Function||O2 (%)||O2 (mg/l)||Temperature||
mV / redox
Conductivity / Salinity
|Range||0 ÷ 600%||0 ÷ 60 mg/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9°C||-6.000 ÷ 20.000 pH||±1999.9 mV||
0 ÷ 1999.9 mS/cm /
0 ÷ 239 g/l KCl
0 ÷ 296 g/l NaCl
|±0.1%**||±0.01 mg/l*||±0.1 °C***||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV*||
up to 19.99 mS/cm ±0.1%*
above 20 mS/cm: ±0,25%* /
|Temp. compens.||-||0 ÷ 40 °C||-||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-||-5 ÷ 70 °C|
|α coefficient||-||-||-||-||-||0.00 ÷10.00%/°C|
|Atmosph. press.||800 ÷ 1100 hPa, accuracy ±2 hPa|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Weight||560 g (CPO-505)|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 180, H = 22/50|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. With COG-1 or COG-2 oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±1 %. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: ± 3 %, by the difference ±10°C accuracy: ±5 %.|
|***||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100°C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8°C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|