OXYGEN CONTROLLER CO-421A
CO-421A is a stationary device used for continuous measurements of oxygen concentration in the air in % and temperature.
The controller is available in three versions:
1. Equipped with two relays to control valves and signalisation system. 2. Equipped with 0 ÷ 20 mA or 4 ÷ 20 mA current loop. 3. Equipped with RS-232 output with a software to collect the data on a PC. Optionally, the connection may be made by USB output with use of RS-232 – USB converter (additional equipment).
- Meter co-operates with COG-3At sensor with built in KE-LF25 oxygen sensor made by company Maxell from Japan and a Pt-1000 temperature sensor.
- Maintenance free sensor, doesn’t require membrane nor electrolyte replacing.
- Lifetime expectancy of the oxygen sensor – 5 years in standard conditions.
- Sensor, after damage or use up, may be replaced by the user.
- May be used in atmosphere with presence of other gases, details given in the table.
- Enables 1-point calibration in the air. Calibration is done without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
- In the model with relays there are 3 options of programming the alarms (relays): 2 upper limits, 2 lower limits and 1 upper and 1 lower limit.
- Equipped with backlit LCD display.
- Powered by 12 V adapter.
- With special hanger for mounting on the wall.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter, 12 for the sensor
- High accuracy at affordable price.
|Measuring range||0 ÷ 30%|
|Accuracy after calibration||± 1% of full scale|
|Work conditions||Atmospheric pressure||811 hPa ÷ 1216 hPa|
|Temperature||5 ÷ 40°C|
10 ÷ 80% RH
|Response time ( T90%)||about 15 s|
|External size of the housing||Φ = 35 mm, L = 75 mm|
|Storing conditions||Temperature||-20°C ÷ 60°C|
|Relative humidity||0 ÷ 100% RH|
|Pressure||507 ÷ 1520 hPa|
In the environment temperature down to -10°C sensor stops working but is not freezing, below -20°C it will be damaged.
The sensor may be directly mounted to the meter’s housing, or hanged in the chosen by the user place and connected with the meter with cable of chosen length.
INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT GASES ON THE SENSOR
|Type of the gas||Concentration||Influence on O2 measurement|
|Carbon dioxide||100,00%||No influence|
|Hydrogen||100 ppm||No influence|
|Hydrogen sulfide||50,3 ppm||No influence|
|Nitric oxide||467 ppm||No influence|
|Nitrogen dioxide||517 ppm||+0,1 O2|
|Sulphur dioxide||46,6 ppm||No influence|
Temperature sensor: Pt-1000B platinum resistor
Accuracy in the range 0 ÷ 40°C: ±0,5° C
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE METER
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Meter's accuracy (±1 digit)||0,1%*|
|Power consumption||700 mW|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149 W = 82 H = 22|
|Isolation class||according to PN-83/T-06500|
|Radio-electric interference||N level|