OXYGEN CONTROLLER CO-421
CO-421 is a stationary device used for continuous measurements of oxygen concentration in clean water, sewage or in the air and temperature. Measurement may be made in % or in mg/l in water and in % in the air.
1. Equipped with two relays to control valves and signalisation system.
2. Equipped with 0 ÷ 20 mA current loop.
3. Equipped with RS-232 output with a software to collect the data on a PC. Optionally, the connection may be made by USB output with use of RS-232 – USB
converter (additional equipment).
- Meter is equipped with backlit LCD display.
- The device has an automatic temperature compensation system.
- The controller enables 2-point calibration of the oxygen sensor in 0% and 100% concentration for measurements in water and in 20.9% concentration in the air.
- It is possible to calibrate it without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
- Periodically, the sensor should be calibrated and manually cleaned.
- Powered by 12 V adapter.
- 24 months of warranty.
- High accuracy at an affordable price.
When ordering, the kind and unit of measurement should be specified – water or air and % or mg/l.
COG-2 oxygen sensor
Depending on usage, we recommend galvanic oxygen sensors: COG-1, COG-1t with built-in temperature sensor or COG-2 sensor with weight. The sensors may be mounted in immersible or flow heads, chosen depending on the measurement conditions. COG-2 may be used for measurements in water or sewage without the head.
|Function||Oxygen %||Oxygen %||Oxygen mg/l||Temperature|
|Environment||air||water||water||water or air|
|Range||0 ÷ 100%||0 ÷ 199.9 %||0 ÷ 19.99 mg/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1digit)||±2 %*||±2 %*||±0.2 mg/l*||±1 °C with Pt-1000B probe|
|Temperature compensation||-||0 ÷ 40°C||0 ÷ 40°C||-|
|Constant values for measurement in mg/l||Air pressure 1013 hPa, salinity 0%|
|Dimmensions (mm) / weight||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22 / 210g|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Isolation class||according to PN-83/T-06500|
|Radioelectric interference||N level|
|*||With oxygen sensor, at calibration temperature.|