WATERPROOF OXYGEN METER CO-411
The most important features
- Measures oxygen dissolved in water in % and mg/l, oxygen in the air in % and temperature.
- The display enables simultaneous readout of the measured function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 or 2 points (0 and 100%).
- Possibility of entering the salinity value which influences the dissolved oxygen concentration measured in mg/l.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Memory of 50 results
- No PC connection.
Detailed descriptionDesigned for measurement of oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % or mg/l, oxygen saturation in the air and temperature. Simple and accurate field and laboratory meter.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- Easy in use galvanic oxygen sensor on about 1 m cable. When properly maintained, the sensor may be efficient for several years.
- 1 or 2 point oxygen sensor calibration (at 0 % and 100 %).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Enables entering manually the values of air pressure and salinity for automatic correction of their influence on the result of oxygen concentration in the water or sewage measured in mg/l. CCO-401 and other multifunction meters enable entering these values automatically.
- Memory of 50 results.
- Possibility to determine the purity of industrial oxygen.
- Automatic switch off function.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
The standard set includes COG-1 oxygen sensor and CT2B-121 temperature probe with Pt-1000B resistor. Contrary to the meters of 401 series the meter is not equipped with the pressure sensor.
|Function||Oxygen %||Oxygen mg/l||Oxygen %||Temperature|
|Environment||air||water||water||water or air|
|Range||0 ÷ 100 %||0 ÷ 199.9 %||0 ÷ 19.99 mg/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||±0.2 %*||±0.2 %*||±0.02 mg/l**||±0.1 °C***|
|Temperature compensation||-||-||0 ÷ 40 °C||-|
|Power supply||9 V battery, 12 V power adapter as option|
|Dimensions (mm) / weight||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22 / 210 g|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. With COG-1 or COG-2 oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±1 %. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: ± 3 %, by the difference ±10 °C accuracy: ±5 %.|
|***||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|