WATERPROOF OXYGEN METER CO-404 WITH OPTICAL OXYGEN SENSOR
The most important features:
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures dissolved oxygen in % or mg/l, atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- Cooperates with optical oxygen sensor
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 or 2 points (0 and 100%).
- Possibility of entering the known salinity value which influences the dissolved oxygen concentration measured in mg/l.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed description:The meter cooperates with optical oxygen sensor. It is designed for measurement of oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % or mg/l, temperature and atmospheric pressure. Used for measurements in the field and laboratory.
The optical oxygen sensor is designed for measurements of concentration of oxygen dissolved in liquid. It works basing on changes of activity of the fluorescent dye, which covers the replaceable DO-12 luminescent cap.
Characteristic features of the optical sensor:
- Immediate readiness for work.
- No electrolyte.
- No membrane.
- The sensor does not use up the oxygen.
- Does not require flow of the measured liquid.
- Fast reaction time.
- In case of standard measurements calibration is unnecessary.
- Resistant to optical and chemical interference.
- The drift per year is insignificant.
- Long-lasting work without changing the luminescent cap (8000 h).
Characterstic features of the meter:
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- Equipped with easy-to-read backlit display with brightness control.
- Automatic air pressure measurement with calculation of its influence on the result of measurement of oxygen content in water or sewage in mg/l.
- Possibility of introducing the salinity value with automatic calculation of its influence on the result of measurement of oxygen content in water or sewage in mg/l.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the “READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- When properly handled, the sensor may be efficient for several years.
- 1 or 2 point oxygen sensor calibration.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Clock with date.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 sets of results, taken in series or singly with temperature, time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Storing the next calibration date.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries or power adapter with USB cable.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- Affordable price.
The standard set includes: CO-404 oxygen meter, DO-1 oxygen sensor, case for the meter and the sensor, pendrive with manual and software for collecting data on the PC. TECHNICAL DATA OF THE METER WITH OPTICAL SENSOR
|Function||Oxygen %||Oxygen mg/l||Temperature|
|Range||0 ÷ 200 %||0 ÷ 20 mg/l||0 ÷ 50.0 °C|
|Accuracy||±1.5 %||±0.3 mg/l||±0.5 °C|
|Temp. compensation||-||0 ÷ 40°C||-|
|Atmospheric pressure||800 ÷ 1100 hPa; accuracy ±2 hPa|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1,2 V or 5 V / 1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm) / weight||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22 / 220g|