WATERPROOF DISSOLVED OXYGEN METER CO-402 FOR TRACE OXYGEN CONTENT
The most important features
- High accuracy meter for measurements of trace amounts of oxygen in % or mg/l in closed deoxygenated water circuits.
- Oxygen sensor with very high accuracy in the range close to 0% oxygen concentration.
- To obtain isolation from the environmental influence oxygen sensor is mounted in special flow through head connected to the outflow of measured water.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 2 points (0 and 100%).
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionCO-402 is designed for measuring trace oxygen concentration in % or mg/l and temperature in °C. The meter is used for measurements where the oxygen content has been reduced to minimal quantities – e.g. in heat and power plants, chemical or science laboratories. The meter cooperates with COG-1ts galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor and a special head for flow measurement.
- It is characterised by high accuracy and stability of the measurements.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- It is equipped with easy to read backlit display what makes working easier.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Software for data transmission and collection delivered in set.
- Sensor calibration in 2 points: 0 % and 100 % O 2 .
- Datalogger for 4000 data sets taken in series or individually with temperature, time and date.
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data.
- Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it, in the right moment, to the user.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector.
- Auto switch-off function after time set by the user.
- Waterproof housing facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries or power adapter with micro USB cable.
- Warranty for the meter: 24 months.
The measuring set includes:
1. CO-402 oxygen meter.
2. COG-1ts oxygen sensor, built of specially selected elements to obtain high accuracy and stability in extremely low oxygen concentration (close to zero). It is designed to measure trace oxygen concentration in water and water solutions. It has a built-in temperature sensor with Pt-1000B resistor.
3. GXP-01M flow through head (vessel) for oxygen sensor installation and measurement in a flow.
Minimal flow: 5 l / h.
Maximal pressure: 0.1 MPa.
Temperature resistance of the head: up to 60 °C.
Connection for hose: 10 mm.
Body material: plexiglass
Dissolved oxygen measurement technical data
|0 ÷ 130.00 %||0.01%||±0.05 % ± 1 digit*|
|0 ÷ 10.000 mg/l||0.001 mg/l||±0.005 mg/l ± 1 digit**|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only. With COG-1ts oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±1%. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: ±3%, by the difference ±10 °C accuracy: ±5%.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|-50 ÷ 199.9 °C||0.1 °C||±0.1%* (± 1 digit)|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|