WATERPROOF OXYGEN METER CO-401
The most important features:
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures dissolved oxygen in % or mg/l, oxygen in the air in %, atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 or 2 points (0 and 100%).
- Possibility of entering the known salinity value which influences the dissolved oxygen concentration measured in mg/l.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed description:Designed for measurement of oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % or mg/l, temperature, atmospheric pressure and oxygen saturation in the air. Used for measurements in the field and laboratory. The most recent version is upgraded with new functions which make working easier and fulfil more customer's requirements.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- Equipped with easy to read backlit LCD with brightness control.
- Automatic air pressure measurement with calculation of its influence on the result of measurement of oxygen content in water or sewage in mg/l.
- Possibility of introducing the salinity value with automatic calculation of its influence on on the result of measurement of oxygen content in water or sewage in mg/l. In case if the measurement in mg/l is preffered it is highly recommended to order a CCO-401 - conductivity / oxygen meter, in which the influence of the salinity on the oxygen concentration is automatically calculated, the value is taken from salinity measurement.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with the ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Easy in use galvanic oxygen sensor.
- When properly handled and maintained, the sensor may be efficient for several years.
- 1 or 2 point oxygen sensor calibration.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in lakes with blooming vegetation.
- Possibility of determining the purity of industrial oxygen.
- Clock with date.
- Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it, in the right moment, to the user.
- Auto switch off function, with time set by the user, to protect the batteries against discharging.
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB output and micro USB cable delivered in the set.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB / micro USB cable.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
The standard set includes: COG-1 oxygen sensor, CT2B-121 temperature sensor with Pt-1000B resistor. TECHNICAL DATA
|Function||Oxygen %||Oxygen %||Oxygen mg/l||Temperature|
|Environment||air||water||water||water or air|
|Range||0 ÷ 100 %||0 ÷ 600 %||0 ÷ 60 mg/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.1 %*||±0.1 %**||±0.01 mg/l*||±0.1 °C***|
|Temp. compensation||-||-||0 ÷ 40°C||-|
|Atmospheric pressure||800 ÷ 1100 hPa; accuracy ±2 hPa|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1,2 V or 5 V / 1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm) / weight||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22 / 220g|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. With COG-1 or COG-2 oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±1%. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: ± 3 %, by the difference ±10 °C accuracy: ±5 %.|
|***||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0,8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0,35 °C.|