WATERPROOF POCKETSIZE OXYGEN METER
The most important features
- Simple, pocket size, good accuracy meter.
- Measures dissolved oxygen concentration in water in % or mg/l and temperature.
- Oxygen sensor connected directly with the meter or with use of a cable.
- Display enables observation of one chosen function.
- Calibration of the oxygen sensor in 1 point (100%).
- No memory or PC connection.
Detailed descriptionEasy in use, waterproof meter which enables measurements of dissolved oxygen in % or in mg/l and temperature.
- Designed for field work.
- Used for measurements in clean and waste water.
- Fully waterproof (IP-67).
- Possibility to choose head without cable GO-105. or head with a probe on a cable GO-105k .
- High accuracy despite the minimised size.
- 1 point calibration in 100 % saturation.
- While measuring dissolved oxygen content in mg/l, introducing correction of salinity influence is possible.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- Powered with batteries (3 x LR44).
- The meter and the oxygen sensor are easy to operate.
- The oxygen sensor may work for several years provided it will be properly maintained.
- Warranty for the meter: 24 months.
- Good quality for affordable price.
|Function||Oxygen % O 2||Oxygen mg/l||Temperature|
0 ÷ 199.9 %
||0 ÷ 19.99 mg/l||0 ÷ 40 °C|
|Resolution||0.1 % O2||0.01 mg/l||-|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.2 %*||±0.02 mg/l*||±0.8°C with the sensor|
|Temperature compensation||0 ÷ 40 °C||0 ÷ 40 °C||-|
|Power||batteries 3 x 1,5 V (LR44)|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 180; φ = 26|
|Continuous working time||80 h|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only. With the oxygen sensor the accuracy at calibration temperature: ±2%. By the difference ±5 °C accuracy: ± 4%, by the difference ±10 °C accuracy: ±6%.|