LABORATORY CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY / TDS METER CC-505
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for laboratory use.
- Measures conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity and temperature.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements of all types of liquids.
- Possibility of entering the α coefficient in a wide range.
- In the conductivity measurement function automatic selection of the temperature coefficient for natural and ultra pure water.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionMeasures conductivity, salinity, resistivity, TDS and temperature. Very wide conductivity measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as in salines.
- The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read backlight LCD with brightness control.
- Enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as saline water.
- The most recent version of this model has been updated and has more additional features which facilitate usage and increase accuracy.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation - with a ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell in the range 0.010 ÷ 19.999 cm-1 or in standard solution in 1 to 5 points.
- Wide range of α coefficient chosen depending on the kind of measured solution.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Converting conductivity into salinity, in NaCl or KCl, based on the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient, what greatly increases the accuracy.
- Possibility to determine the TDS by entering the TDS coefficient in the range 0.2 to 1.0.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 µS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined by the EN27888:1999 norm and concern surface water, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation has been improved by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contamination and temperature.
- Internal clock with date.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken in series or singly with temperature, time and date.
- Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it, in the right moment, to the user.
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data.
- USB output.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- The data transmission software on a CD is in the set.
0 ÷ 1999.9 mS/cm
autorange - 6 subranges
NaCl 0 ÷ 250 g/l
KCl 0 ÷ 200 g/l
|-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||
up to 19.999 mS/cm ±0.1 %*,
above 20,00 mS/cm: ±0.25 %*
|±2.00 %*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70°C||-5 ÷ 70°C||-|
|α coefficient||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 180, H = 20/50|