LABORATORY CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CC-502
The most important features
- High accuracy meter for laboratory use.
- Measures conductivity, salinity, resitivity and temperature.
- Has built in 60 mm thermal printer.
- Conductivity calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements of all types of liquids.
- Possibility of entering the α coefficient in wide range.
- Memory of 4000 results.
- USB output
Detailed descriptionMeasures conductivity, salinity, resistivity and temperature. Full conductivity measuring range enables measurements in clear water as well as in high concentration samples. The most recent version of this model has been updated and has more possibilities which facilitate usage and increase accuracy.
- Built-in thermal printer (60 mm).
- Easy-to-read backlight LCD with brightness control.
- Enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as saline water.
- The most recent version of this model has been updated and has more possibilities which facilitate usage and increase accuracy.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with a “READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Calibration by entering the K constant of the cell in the range 0.010 ÷ 19.999 cm-1 or in standard solution in 1 to 5 points.
- Ability to store constants K of three cells, which cover the whole conductivity range.
- Wide range of α coefficient chosen depending on the kind of measured solution.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Converting conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl based on the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient what greatly increases accuracy.
- Possibility to determine the TDS by entering the TDS coefficient in the range 0.2 to 1.0.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 µS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined by the EN27888:1999 norm and concern surface water, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of ultra pure water with temperature compensation has been improved by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contamination and temperature.
- Internal clock with date.
- Internal datalogger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken in series or singly with temperature, time and date.
- Storing the next calibration date.
- USB output.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- Pendrive with software for data transmission and collection and user's manual in English included in the set.
In comparison with the CC-505 meter, the CC-502 model is equipped with a smaller display.
0 ÷ 1999.9 mS/cm
autorange - 6 subranges
NaCl 0 ÷ 296 g/l
KCl 0 ÷ 239 g/l
|0.500Ωcm ÷ 200MΩcm||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||
up to 19.999 mS/cm ±0.1 %*,
above 20,00 mS/cm: ±0.25 %*
of measured value*
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70°C||-5 ÷ 70°C||-5 ÷ 70°C||-|
|α coefficient||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-|
|K constant range||0,010 ÷ 19,99 cm-1||0,010 ÷ 19,99 cm-1||0,010 ÷ 19,99 cm-1||-|
|Printer||thermal, width = 60 mm|
|Power supply||6 V / 2 A power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 180, H = 20/50|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe's accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8°C , with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35°C.|