LABORATORY CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CC-502
The most important features
- High accuracy meter for laboratory use.
- Measures conductivity, salinity and temperature.
- Has built in 60 mm thermal printer.
- Conductivity calibration in 1 point by entering the constant K or in standard solution.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements of all types of liquids.
- Possibility of entering the α coefficient in wide range.
- Memory of 950 results.
- RS-232 output (or optionally USB with use of special converter), Centronics for external printer.
Detailed descriptionMeasures: conductivity, salinity, TDS and temperature. Thanks to wide conductivity measuring range it may be used for both ultra pure water and saline measurements.
- Equipped with built-in thermal printer (60 mm).
- 6 subranges switched automatically.
- Calibration by entering the K constant or 1-point calibration in standard solution.
- Storing of constant K of 3 conductivity cells.
- Wide range of α coefficient chosen according to the measured liquid.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- Converting conductivity to salinity in NaCl and KCl according to real characteristics, what greatly increases the accuracy.
- Possibility of determining the TDS.
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data.
- Clock with date.
- Collecting up to 950 results taken in series or single with temperature, time and date
- RS-232 output for PC (optionally: USB by special adapter) and Centronics output for standard printer.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
0 ÷ 1999.9 mS/cm
autorange - 6 subranges
NaCl 0 ÷ 250 g/l
KCl 0 ÷ 200 g/l
|-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||
up to 19.999 mS/cm ±0.1 %*,
above 20,00 mS/cm: ±0.25 %*
|±2.00 %*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70°C||-5 ÷ 70°C||-|
|α coefficient||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-|
|Power supply||6 V / 2 A power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 180, H = 20/50|
|Printer||Thermal, 60 mm width|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8°C , with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35°C.|