WATERPROOF CONDUCTIVITY METER CC–461
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity and temperature.
- Simultaneous observation of all the chosen functions results on the touch sreen.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- In the conductivity measurement function automatic selection of the temperature coefficient for natural and ultra pure water.
- Memory of 2 000 data sets.
- USB output.
- Waterproof housing.
- Small size and weight.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionCC-461 conductivity meter belongs to the newest generation of electronic devices. It is designed for accurate measurements of: conductivity, salinity, resistivity and temperature.
- It is distinguished by large colour graphic touch screen.
- The meter may be used for the field measurements as well as during accurate laboratory work.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) enables working in difficult conditions.
- Full measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as in very salty solutions.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- The most recent model has been modified, what results in offering new functions which make working easier, ensure higher accuracy and fulfill more requirements.
- „HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with a „READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined in the EN27888:1999 norm and concern surface water, deep water and well water. This function lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation was increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contaminations and temperature.
- Calibration by entering the constant K in range 0.010 ÷ 20.000 cm-1 or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- Possibility to store the constant K of 3 conductivity cells.
- Wide range of α coefficient (0.00 ÷ 10.00 % / °C) chosen depending on the measured solution.
- Automatic calculation of conductivity to salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient, what greatly increases the accuracy.
- Possibility of defining the TDS with entering the TDS coefficient in range 0.2 ÷ 1.0.
- Memory of 3 different temperature sensors parameters. It is possible to enter the group of selected temperature sensor what increases the measurement accuracy.
- The resistivity measurement option added.
- Internal clock with date.
- Collecting up to 2000 data sets collected in banks.
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data.
- Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it, in the right moment, to the user.
- Possibility of choosing language: Polish, English or German.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB connector
- Powered with rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB cable.
- The batteries are charged without taking them out of the meter.
- Continuous work time, without charging, up to 18 hours.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
0 ÷ 2000 mS/cm
autorange - 6 subranges
NaCl 0 ÷ 296 g/l
KCl 0 ÷ 239 g/l
|0.500 Ωcm ÷ 200 MΩcm||-50.0 ÷ 200.0 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||
up to 19.999 mS/cm ±0.1 %*,
above 20.00 mS/cm: ±0.25 %*
|±2.00 %*||±2 % of the measured value*||±0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-|
|α coefficient||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-|
|K constant||0.010 ÷ 20.000 cm -1||-||-||-|
|Power supply||2 x AA 1,2 V rechargeable battery, 5 V / 1000 mA USB power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000S resistor: ±0,27 °C.|