CONDUCTIVITY CONTROLLER CC-421
CC-421 is a stationary device used for continuous conductivity and temperature measurements in clear water or sewage. The device is available in three versions - equipped with two relays; - equipped with 0 ÷ 20 mA or 4 ÷ 20 mA, current loop; - equipped with RS-232 output to connect with a computer. Optionally, the connection may be made by USB output with use of RS to USB converter (additional equipment). The device enables 1-point calibration of the measuring cell by entering the constant K value or in standard solution with value set in the device's memory. It is possible to calibrate it without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
- Meter is equipped with a backlit LCD display.
- 4 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Possibility to choose between two versions of the device: conductivity or salinity measurement version (converted to the NaCl – up to 150 g/l).
- Converting conductivity into salinity based on the actual characteristics, not on a constant coefficient.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Constant temperature α coefficient 2 %/°C.
- Reference temperature: 25 °C.
- 24 months of warranty, quick warranty and after-warranty service.
0 ÷ 199.9 mS/cm,
4 subranges - autorange
|NaCl 0 ÷ 150 g/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.25 %*||±2 %*||±0.1 **|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-||α coefficient||constant 2 %/°C||constant 2 %/°C||-|
|K constant||0.010 ÷ 1,999 cm-1||-||-|
|Isolation class||according to PN-83/T-06500|
|Radioelectric interference||N level|
|Power supply||12 V / 100 mA power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149; W = 82; H=22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe's accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0.8 °C , with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|