WATERPROOF CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CC-401
The most important features
- Very high accuracy meter for use in the field and laboratory.
- Measures conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity and temperature.
- Backlit display enables observation of the chosen function and temperature.
- Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements of all types of liquids.
- Possibility of entering the α coefficient in a wide range.
- In the conductivity measurement function automatic selection of the temperature coefficient for natural and ultra pure water.
- Memory of 4 000 results.
- USB output.
- Small size and weight.
- Waterproof housing.
- Meets the GLP requirements.
Detailed descriptionUsed for highly accurate conductivity, resistivity, salinity and temperature measurements. The most recent model has been modified, what results in offering new functions which make working easier, ensure higher accuracy and fulfill more requirements.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water, natural water, saline and chemical compounds.
- ”HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation with a ”READY” symbol and a sound.
- Possibility of sending a calibration report to a PC - up to 10 last calibrations.
- Equipped with an easy to read backlight LCD display with brightness control.
- Salinity measurement in NaCl or KCl.
- Defining the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) based on conductivity measurement.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Wide range of α coefficient chosen depending on the measured solution.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined in the EN27888:1999 norm and concern surface waters, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation has been increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contaminations and temperature.
- Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature value.
- Ability to store constants K of three cells, which cover the whole conductivity range.
- Automatic calculation of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient, what greatly increases accuracy.
- Newly introduced function is the resistivity measurement of the tested liquid.
- Possibility to measure electric admittance of tree seedlings – checking the vitality of seedlings with a special sensor.
- Internal clock with date.
- Internal data-logger - storing up to 4000 measurements taken singly or in series with time, temperature and date, all data stored in non-volatile memory. Software for data transmission and collection delivered in the set.
- Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it, in the right moment, to the user.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB connector.
- Change of the date protected by a password
- The data transmission software enables printout of the data in a form protected against any changes.
- Powered with rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB-micro / USB cable.
- Used for work in the field and in the laboratory.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates work in difficult conditions.
- Small size and weight makes work in the field easier.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- The conductivity meter CC-401 was awarded with a golden medal on international fairs EUROLAB.
The set includes CT2B-121 temperature probe with Pt-1000B resistor and accurate ECF-1 conductivity cell. Range: 0 ÷ 400 mS/cm is sufficient for conductivity measurements in majority of liquids with maximal concentration, ex.: aqueous soil extracts, water with grease, oil or fat. Metal electrodes are easy to clean. Plastic housing protects from mechanical damage.
0 ÷ 1999.9 mS/cm
autorange - 6 subranges
NaCl 0 ÷ 296 g/l
KCl 0 ÷ 239 g/l
|0.500 Ωcm ÷ 200 MΩcm||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||
up to 19.999 mS/cm ±0.1 %*,
above 20.00 mS/cm: ±0.25 %*
|±2.00 %*||±2 % of measured value*||0.1 °C**|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-|
|α coefficient range||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||-|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1.2 V, 5 V/1000 mA microUSB power adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 149, W = 82, H = 22|
|*||The accuracy of the meter only.|
|**||The accuracy of the meter only. The total error includes the meters and probe’s accuracy. In the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptable error of the probe with Pt-1000B resistor: ±0,8 °C, with Pt-1000A resistor: ±0.35 °C.|