WATERPROOF POCKETSIZE CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CC-105
The most important features
- Simple pocket size meter.
- Measures conductivity, salinity, TDS and temperature.
- Metal electrodes enable easy cleaning.
- Despite small size offers a relatively wide measuring range.
- Display enables observation of one chosen function.
- Calibration by entering the constant K or in 1 point with use of a standard solution.
- No memory or PC connection.
Detailed descriptionEnables measurements of conductivity, salinity and temperature.
- Pocketsize, fully waterproof (IP-67), good technical parameters.
- Designed for a field work. For precise measurements and work in laboratory we recommend our meters with wider measuring range, higher accuracy and variable α coefficient (CC-401, CC-505).
- 5 subranges switched automatically.
- Relatively wide measuring range enables measurements in liquids with conductivity up to 100 mS/cm and salinity up to 60 g/l converted to NaCl.
- May be used for salinity measurements of soil in water extracts.
- Conductivity is converted to salinity according to the real dependence, instead of a constant coefficient.
- Reference temperature 25 °C or 20 °C – for measurements made in honey.
- The α coefficient = 2 %/°C (no possibility of changing).
- Steel electrodes enable measurements of liquids with deposits and oils. Easy cleaning.
- Automatic temperature compensation in range 0 ÷ 50 °C.
- Calibration of the conductivity cell by entering the constant K or in standard solution.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
- Warranty: 24 months.
0 ÷ 100.0 mS/cm,
autorange - 5 subranges
|NaCl 0 ÷ 60 g/l||-20.0 ÷ 70.0 °C|
|Accuracy (±1 digit)||
up to 10 mS/cm ±1 %,
10 ÷ 50 mS/cm ±2 %,
above 50 mS/cm ±5 %
up to 5 g /l ±1.5%,
5 ÷ 25 g /l ±2.5 %,
above 25 g/l ±5 %
|±0.8 °C with probe|
|Temperature compensation||0 ÷ 50 °C||0 ÷ 50 °C||-|
|α coefficient||constant 2 %/°C||constant 2 %/°C||-|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5 V batteries (LR44)|
|Dimensions (mm) / weight||L = 160 ; φ = 26 / 60g|