PYROMETER – INFRARED THERMOMETER AMF-010
Pyrometer AMF-010 is designed for fast, non-contact temperature measurements of object’s surface and for measurements of hazardous or hard to reach objects. The meter may be used: in food industry, automotive industry, chemical industry, refrigeration, for controlling of air conditioning and heating systems, for controlling work conditions and temperature monitoring in technological processes. It may also be used for temperature measurements of moving objects, hard to reach objects or hazardous objects like high voltage electric objects and for fire hazard detecting etc.
- Possibility of emissivity coefficient change depending on the measured surface (0.1 ÷ 1.0), what increases the measurement accuracy.
- Auto Hold function freezes the actual result on the display.
- Memory of 12 measurements results.
- Memory of Max and Min value.
- Function of automatic calculation of average value and difference between measurements.
- High and low temperature alarm after setting limits, signalised visually and by a sound.
- Backlight of the display, with possibility of switching it on and off.
- Auto power off function to save the batteries.
- Laser aiming.
- Possibility of choosing the measurement in °C or °F.
- Equipped with a plastic case.
- Warranty: 12 months.
|Temperature range||-50 ÷ 900 °C|
0 ÷ 900 °C ±1.5 °C or ±1.5 %
-50 ÷ 0 °C ±3 °C*
whichever is greater
|Resolution||0.1 °C or 0.1 °F|
|Repeatability||1 % or 1 °C|
|Response time||500 mili sec. , 95% of response|
|Spectral response||8 μm to 14 μm|
|Emissivity||0.1 ÷ 1.0 (set 0.95)|
|Distance to spot ratio||D:S = 12:1 (75 mm x 0.9m)|
|Operating temperature||0 ÷ 40 °C|
|Operating humidity||10 % ÷ 95 % RH|
|Storage temperature||-20 ÷ 60 °C|
|Power supply||Battery 9 V|
Typical battery life
Non-laser mode: 22 h
Laser mode: 12 h
|Weight||220 g with battery|
|Dimensions||175 x 100 x 49 mm|